Energy Analyst (Work-Study contract) W/M
Contract type: Apprenticeship - 12 months
Work time: Full time
Enerdata is an independent research and consulting firm specialising in the analysis and modelling of the global energy markets and its drivers.Our teams are made up of energy experts, analysts, engineers and IT specialists. Capitalising on its databases and forecasting models, Enerdata brings its expertise to cover the political, economic and environmental aspects of energy systems.
With its activity continuously growing, Enerdata is looking to strengthen its Innovation & New Activities Department. Tasks could include:
- Data collection and maintenance of our different databases on power plants, hydrogen and LNG
- Involvement in internal projects, and strategic projects for clients
- Contribution to producing analytical work on energy markets leading to publications
- Participation in the development of analytical and modelling tools on the power sector
- Monitoring and reporting duties on energy and climate
- Interest for the energy and climate thematics
- Background in energy economics ideal
- Proficiency in Excel required, knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python, R, etc.) are a plus
- Comfortable with data and scientific methods, the candidate must be rigorous and possess a good analytical mindset
- Fluency in either French or English is a must (at least good written understanding of English in any case).